- Anel on MVL Mobiles launches A Ultra Slim Touch Screen Phone SIZERO
- hari on BSNL To Offer Static IP To Its BroadBand Users
- Jyoti Patil on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- Manjunatha on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- amal ps on BSNL Launches SMS based STV activation In Kerala
Tag Archives: Bsnl schemes
BSNL, India’s national telecom operator has launched an attactrive scheme “Karnataka Mitra” for its 2G GSM subscribers in Karnataka circle.
The “Karnataka Mitra” plan is priced at Rs. 49 (SIM+FRC) and comes with 50 minutes free talktime, 2000 local/national SMS, 50 mb of free data with a validity of 30 days. The plan also offers 200 local SMS for lifetime and benefits of F&F that offers customers to make low cost calls to any 5 number in Karnataka Circle. Continue reading