- Anel on MVL Mobiles launches A Ultra Slim Touch Screen Phone SIZERO
- hari on BSNL To Offer Static IP To Its BroadBand Users
- Jyoti Patil on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- Manjunatha on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- amal ps on BSNL Launches SMS based STV activation In Kerala
Tag Archives: bsnl broadband plans
India’s National Telecom Backbone and largest Broadband service provider BSNL has introduced a new broadband plan BBG Zero that will give freedom to its customers from fixed monthly Charges.
BBG Zero plan comes with no monthly rental and data will be charged as other ‘Pay as you Go’ Plans. The Data download charges will be Rs. 1 per MB till 1 GB and 20 paisa /MB thereafter and speed under this plan is 256Kbps. Continue reading
Bsnl, India’s largest broadband service provider has announced restructuring of its existing Postpaid Broadband Plans and launch of a new Unlimited Plan BBG Combo ULD 850. Alongwith this BSNL also announced that it will not offer some of its existing plans which includes BBG 125, BB FN 500, BB Combo 650, BBG Combo 749, BBG Combo 850, BBG Combo 1500, BBG Combo 3500, BBG Speed Combo 4500 and BB Home Combo ULD 1400 to its new subscribers.
Bsnl has announced Waiver of the Broadband Installation Charges to the prospective customers on promotional basis for 90 days w.e.f. 03-12-2010 in all the Circles (except Goa, Chennai Telephones and any other Circle where this scheme already exists). Continue reading