- Anel on MVL Mobiles launches A Ultra Slim Touch Screen Phone SIZERO
- hari on BSNL To Offer Static IP To Its BroadBand Users
- Jyoti Patil on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- Manjunatha on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- amal ps on BSNL Launches SMS based STV activation In Kerala
Tag Archives: availability
Aircel has extended its 3G footprint in Bengaluru and UP East. Aircel planning to launch 3G services in entire 11 circles by 1st week of March & the remaining cities and circles in the 3rd week of March-2011.
Launching 3G services in Bengaluru Sandip Das, the group CEO of Maxis said “This has been an important year for us in the Indian market, where we finally established our pan India presence, while keeping a date with India’s future by successfully gaining a foothold on 3G and BWA licenses at the auctions. The Aircel team has shown strong execution skills staying much focused on our strategic intent in a crowded market, where we were given little chance to succeed” Continue reading
Airtel, India’s largest telecom operator has launched a new offer “airtel zabardus ab Rs. 10 mein itna khuch” for its Kolkata and West Bengal subscribers.
The offer enables Airtel users to enjoy the benefits of a variety of services like free talktime, free messages, Free Internet for just Rs.10. Continue reading