- Anel on MVL Mobiles launches A Ultra Slim Touch Screen Phone SIZERO
- hari on BSNL To Offer Static IP To Its BroadBand Users
- Jyoti Patil on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- Manjunatha on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- amal ps on BSNL Launches SMS based STV activation In Kerala
Category Archives: Tata Indicom
Tata Indicom, the CDMA mobile service operator today has announced the launch of revised ‘Pay per call’ (PPC) plan for its prepaid customers across circles.
This plan offers multiple benefits to customers such as reduced overall cost of the tariff with no daily rentals and standard calling rates.Furthermore, it is extremely easy for customers to migrate to the new PPC Plan without any additional fee or charges, to avail various benefits. Continue reading
The Cricket World cup fever is on and Tata Indicom took the opportunity to capture the spirit of this extravaganza by introducingn a special World Cup offer on RCV 150.
Under this offer, new and existing pre-paid subscriber’s account will be credited with Re 1 each time India hits a four and a sixer against Sri Lanka in the final match of World Cup 2011. Additionally, customers will also get core talk time worth Rs 135. Continue reading
Following the success of Ulta Calling Plan Tata indicom has launched new sms pack Ulta SMS Pack. As the name suggest, this pack will offer opposite tariff than other normal sms packs i.e, local SMS will cost more than national SMS.
Under this Ulta SMS pack local SMS will be charged at 10paise/SMS and national SMS will be charged at 5paise/SMS. Continue reading