- Anel on MVL Mobiles launches A Ultra Slim Touch Screen Phone SIZERO
- hari on BSNL To Offer Static IP To Its BroadBand Users
- Jyoti Patil on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- Manjunatha on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- amal ps on BSNL Launches SMS based STV activation In Kerala
Category Archives: Editorial
Bharti Airtel topped the active subscriber base list With close to 92% active customer on its network.
According to the latest Visitor Location Register (VLR) data released by TRAI as on 31st Dec 2010 only 70% of 752.19 mn are active connections which translates to 529.21 mn.
Bharti Airtel reported an overall mobile subscriber base of 152.49 million and VLR subscriber base of 139.97 million in the said period. Idea Cellular reported an active subscriber base of 90%, the second highest behind Airtel. Vodafone’s active customer base stands at 75.90% and remaining operators have less than 70% active base. Tata Teleservices GSM arm has only 49.76% active customers while MTNL had the least ratio of active subscribers with 27 per cent active subscribers in CDMA and 35.6 per cent in GSM. Continue reading
After years of delays MNP will be finally available nationwide from today. MNP (mobile number portability) Service allows a mobile phone users to change his service provider while retaining his mobile number. It gives subscribers the freedom to choose operators based on criteria like services, price, and customer service.