India’s national telecom service provider Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has revised its Data Tariff Plans for its 2G prepaid and postpaid customers. This revised plans will offer more free data usage at same price and will be available in all telecom circles working effect from 1st June 2011.
For Prepaid Customers:
- Anel on MVL Mobiles launches A Ultra Slim Touch Screen Phone SIZERO
- hari on BSNL To Offer Static IP To Its BroadBand Users
- Jyoti Patil on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- Manjunatha on BSNL Launches “Karnataka Mitra” Scheme for Karntaka Circle
- amal ps on BSNL Launches SMS based STV activation In Kerala